Smartphones can explode like a bomb! If you are doing these 10 mistakes; Please read these carefully and avoid accident


Recently, a flight in the US had to be evacuated after a smartphone caught fire. Although the chances of a smartphone catching fire are very less, it also depends on how we use our device. With most smartphones having powerful batteries of around 4500mAh and above with fast charging capabilities, it is highly recommended to use your phone carefully.

Irrespective of the brand of smartphone you are using, we have come across incidents where the battery of a new phone has exploded without any warning. In most cases, smartphone brands have claimed it to be the fault of the users.

Whenever you drop the phone and any serious damage occurs, stop using it immediately and have the device checked at a service center. This is because a broken display or body frame may allow water or sweat to enter the device or the battery may no longer be usable. So using a damaged phone can be fatal.

Read More  Flipkart is offering huge discounts on Apple's iPhone 12 series

Be very careful when using fast charging adapters. Always use the one that came with your smartphone. Using a charger with a higher power rating can strain your phone’s battery. Also do not use a duplicate charger.

Never use third party or fake batteries. Using such batteries can cause serious safety issues. Bad lithium-ion batteries can overheat, catch fire, and explode.

If you notice that your device is heating up unusually, put it aside, unplug from charging, and stay away from it. Using a power strip or extension cord increases the risk of a short circuit.

It is safer to use a power bank to charge your phone while driving than to use a car charging adapter. This is because in India, car owners get the accessories installed from third party vendors and the integrity of the wiring can be compromised. This can lead to a sudden surge in power which can cause your phone to explode.

Read More  Know how to book a vaccine slot on WhatsApp?

Do not leave your phone to charge overnight and it is not always necessary to charge your phone to 100%. It is a good habit to stop charging the battery after 90% as it prolongs the life of the battery. Remember overcharging the phone can extend the battery and can be risky.

Make sure that your phone is not subjected to unnecessary heat while charging. Therefore, keep it away from direct sunlight or other heat sources, especially while it is charging. Don’t put unnecessary pressure on your smartphone, especially while charging, by placing something on it.

Do not get your smartphone repaired at a local repair shop. Visit only Authorize company service center. Locker shops may not have the right type of equipment to repair a particular appliance and may cause circuit disturbances.

Read More  Tesla in PUBG Mobile video game, update to latest version soon



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here