Ration Card Update Follow These Easy Step By Step Process To Update Mobile Number In Ration Card
Along with this, the ration card is also an important ID proof. In such a situation, it is very important to always keep it updated. Many times our mobile number remains different while getting the ration card made. But, later that changes. In such a situation, without the updated mobile number (Mobile Number Update in Ration Card), you may face trouble in taking ration. In such a situation, after changing the mobile number, update it as soon as possible. So let us tell you about how to update ration card.
How to update mobile number in ration card-
- If you live in Delhi, then click on the state’s ration card website
- After this a page will open in front of you. Update Your Registered Mobile Number will be
- written on this page. Click on it.
- Here you fill all your information.
- Next, enter the Aadhaar number of the ration card holder (Aadhaar Card).
- Next, you will also have to enter your ration card number.
- After this, the name of the ration card holder will also have to be entered.
- After this, finally enter your new mobile number (Mobile Number).
- After that submit it. Mobile number will be updated in your ration card.
People get benefit through ‘One Nation-One Ration Card’ scheme
During the Corona period, many migrant laborers had to face a big problem in getting ration. To overcome this problem, the Modi government at the Center had started the ‘One Nation-One Ration Card’ scheme. Through this scheme, in which corner of the country you can get the facility of free ration through your ration card. Through this scheme, the government has linked the ration card with the Aadhar card.