Ration Aadhaar link Follow these Steps to Link Aadhaar card with Ration Card
Rationaadhaar Link Every section of society continues to be served by the central government, which keeps coming up with new types of schemes. The government strives to offer economic and social assistance to all classes of people through these schemes. The Ration Card Scheme is one such scheme. It provides free rations to millions of people in the country. After the outbreak of Corona Pandemic, the government distributed free rations through the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana.
This card allows the right people to benefit from the scheme. Therefore, the government made it necessary for the Aadhar card and ration card to be linked. The deadline for linking the Aadhar card with the ration card was 31 March 2022. This deadline has been extended to 30 June 2022. You should link your Aadhar card and ration card as soon as you can. The Dept of Food and Public Distribution issued a notification to provide information.
Why is linking Aadhar with Ration Card important? During the Corona period many people had to deal with difficulties because they were issued ration cards from different states. The government then issued an order linking every ration card in the country to Aadhar under the “One Nation One Ration Card” scheme. It has been mandatory to link both.
Linking Aadhar Ration Cards –
- You can link them both online by visiting the official website for Aadharar at uidai.gov.in.
- Click on the Start Now button to fill out your address.
- Next, enter the address for your state or district.
- Next, select the option “Ration Card Benefit”.
- Next, fill in the Aadhaar number, ration number, and email address.
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number that is linked with Aadhaar.
- Both will be connected after you do this again.