PAN Card Correction Follow Step By Step Process
PAN Card Update: PAN card is required everywhere, whether it is to open an account in a bank or to file an Income Tax Return. It makes the process of application very easy. You can apply for PAN card online through the Income Tax website by following some easy steps. But, sometimes some information like name, date of birth etc. gets entered wrong while making Aadhaar card. In such a situation, you have to face trouble in doing your important work.
Many a times, there is a problem in filing ITR (Income Tax Return) due to different information in PAN and Aadhaar. You may also face trouble in taking advantage of any government scheme. In such a situation, we are going to tell you about some easy steps through which you can update information like name in PAN card, date of birth etc.
Documents needed to update name in PAN card
Many times girls change their surname after marriage. In such a situation, they also have to make changes in all their necessary documents like PAN card, Aadhar card etc. Even if your name has been printed wrong in the PAN card, you can still make changes in it. If you want to update the name after marriage, then for this you will have to submit the marriage certificate. On the other hand, to correct the name mistake in the PAN card, you can submit documents like Aadhar card or passport etc. as proof.
Update information in PAN card like this-
- To update the information in most PAN card, you can click on the website of Income Tax Department https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html.
- Here yu have to click on the option of Changes or Correction in PAN Card or Reprint of PAN Card.
- After this, upload the copy of the documents asked from you like Aadhar card, passport etc.
- For further updating you have to make online payment.
- You will have to complete the online payment process by any means like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking etc.
- You have to note down the number of this transaction.
- After this you will get a form which has to be filled.
- Submit it.
- After this your PAN information will be updated.