Sunday, November 28, 2021
HomelifestyleOMG! In the condition of eating hotdog, the girl lost her...

OMG! In the condition of eating hotdog, the girl lost her life, such food got stuck in the throat which even doctors could not save.

Actually the girl died due to food getting stuck in her throat. While eating a hot dog, a sip of food got stuck in the girl’s throat. However, Madeleine was taken to the hospital with a sore throat.

Often people aggressively eat the things they like. But sometimes eating too quickly can be fatal. Yes, recently a similar incident has happened in America. Where a 20-year-old girl took part in a hot dog eating contest. But in the meantime the hot dog got stuck in the girl’s throat. As a result, the girl died shortly after.

According to a report, this competition was organized in the university campus. The student was a student of the same university. The name of the girl with whom this incident happened is Madeline.
Madeleine studied at Tufts University. A hot dog eating competition was organized on the university campus last week. But the competition proved fatal for the girl. Many people were shocked to hear this news.

Actually the girl died due to sore throat. Food got stuck in the girl’s throat while eating hot dog. However, Madeleine was taken to the hospital with a sore throat. But unfortunately all the hard work of the doctors proved insufficient and the girl lost her life. He died in the hospital the day after the accident.

According to reports, she felt suffocated while eating hot-dog and then she fainted. He was taken to the hospital, but died the next day. Madeleine was a good athlete. The university expressed its grief, saying, “Madeleine was a student of Biopsychology. She was an active member of our organization. Our thoughts are with Madeleine’s family.”

.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

close