Every day in Hinduism is dedicated to some god or goddess, on that day worship of that deity or goddess is done by worship of law. Similarly, Wednesday is the first day dedicated to the deity Ganesha. To get the blessings of Ganesha, you must do many things. But there are many things which you should avoid doing or else they may have a wrong effect on you.
1. Do not travel in the north, west and northeast. Particularly in the northeast direction, if it is necessary, then it is necessary to eat from sesame or coriander and come out of the field.
2. Green vegetable should not be consumed on Wednesday.
3. Do not do any kind of money related transaction on Wednesday.
4. On Wednesday, the girl’s mother should not wash her head, by doing so, the girl’s health deteriorates or she is suffering.
5. On the day of Wednesday and Friday, Pushya does not do any auspicious work in the constellation.
6. On Wednesday, do not make milk pudding or any other dishes which are prone to burning milk.
7. Do not eat paan on Wednesday. This can cause the person to face economic problems.
8. You should not buy new shoes, clothes, tooth brushes and combs nor wear new clothes on Wednesday.
Wednesday is the day of Ganeshji in particular, therefore, reciting Ganapati Atharvashirsha on this day will give you special benefit. Apart from this, you go to the Ganesh temple and offer them durva and offer laddus.