Lifestyle Desk. Chiku is rich in many nutrients, which is considered very beneficial for us to consume. We also get relief from many physical problems with the use of Chiku. Today we are going to tell you about the amazing benefits of consuming chiku.
1. Eating ripe chiku is a relief in case of diarrhea.
2. According to Ayurveda, by grinding raw chiku fruit and applying it to the boils, the boils get bruised.
3. If there is swelling or pain on any part of the body, by crushing the chiku slightly and applying it on the inflamed area, both pain and swelling are reduced.
4. Vitamin A is found in abundant quantity in dosto chiku, due to which, all problems of the eyes are eliminated by consuming chiku and eyes remain healthy.
5. Consumption of Chiku also strengthens bones because it contains abundant calcium and iron, which is considered very beneficial for strengthening bones.