JioMotive 4G GPS Tracker Launched in India: Check here price and specifications
India sees the launch of the JioMotive Plug-and-Play 4G GPS tracker for cars. Due to its ability to operate by connecting to the OBD (On-Board Diagnostics) port of the vehicle, this car tracker is incredibly user-friendly.
You Might Also Like
JioMotive can assist in tracking numerous crucial tasks, such as a vehicle’s current location, driving habits, and other insights. In addition, the JioMotive serves as the vehicle’s WiFi hotspot.
JioMotive 4G GPS Tracker Price in India
JioMotive price is set at Rs. 11,999. But it can be purchased for Rs. 4,999 on Reliance Digital store with a 58% instant discount.
JioMotive is also available for purchase on the Jio official store. Customers can get a complimentary one-year subscription to buy the tracker. After one year, the subscription fee will cost Rs. 599/year.
JioMotive 4G GPS Tracker: Specifications and Features
JioMotive is a 4G device that can be easily connected to the OBD port in any car. The JioMotive real-time tracker allows one to check the vehicle’s health and also acts as a WiFi hotspot.
JioMotive can send alerts for various actions such as anti-theft, anti-tow, harsh driving, or geo-fencing. To manage these things, one must install the JioThings app, which is available on both the App Store and Google Play Store.
JioMotive is compatible to work with Jio SIM cards only. Jio users will not need an extra Jio SIM as they can extend the Jio smartphone plan to JioMotive.
- Real-time vehicle tracking: As mention JioThings app allows users to track the whereabouts of their car 24×7.
- Geo and time fencing: You can create geo-fences of any shape and size and receive instant alerts when their car enters or exits a geo-fence. They can also set time fences to receive alerts when their car is used outside of pre-defined hours.
- Vehicle health monitoring: JioMotive device monitors the car’s health and provides alerts for over 100 different diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs), which helps users to identify and address potential problems early on.
- Driving behavior analysis: JioMotive device analyzes the driver’s driving behavior and provides insights on aspects such as fuel efficiency, harsh braking, and acceleration which can help users to improve their driving habits.
- Other features: The JioMotive device also offers a number of other features like In-car Wi-Fi, Towing, tampering, accident alerts, Speed tracking and 10-second latency
How to Setup JioMotive Device?
Follow These Steps :
- Download and install JioThings app on your smartphone.
- Login on the app using your Jio number.
- Add JioMotive device to the list of existing devices using the ‘+’ sign.
- Add IMEI number on the JioMotive.
- Select ‘Proceed’ for next steps.
- Enter the car details asked in the next step, such as vehicle number, registration date, model type, and other.
- Attach the JioMotive on car’s OBD port and turn on your car on.
- Ensure that you are in a good Jio connection zone.
- Agree to the T&C of JioEverywhereConnect Number Sharing Plan and click ‘Enable’.
- Click on ‘JioJCR1440’.
- Now ‘Proceed’ to the next step.
- The screen will display a confirmatory message once the device is connect.