Indian Railway General Ticket Booking By Using UTS On Mobile
Railway General Ticket Booking: Indian Railways is considered to be the lifeline of India. Every day thousands of passengers travel by train to reach their destination. Railway is considered to be the cheapest mode of travel. Classes have been made for every class of people in the train. You can make a reservation according to your need and financial condition. For the last few years, people have started using the online medium of making railway reservations. Nowadays very few people book tickets by standing in the lines of railway stations.
Earlier, Railways used to provide the facility of online booking of reserved tickets only, but now passengers can also do unreserved general ticket booking through online mobile app. Railways has launched UTS On Mobile for unreserved general ticket booking. Through this, passengers can now easily book general tickets without having to stand in the long queue of tickets at the railway station. So let us tell you about the general ticket booking method through UTS On Mobile-
Railway Ministry gave information by tweeting-
Giving information about the UTS mobile app, the Ministry of Railways has tweeted and said that now passengers do not need to stand in long lines of railways. They can book UTS mobile app unreserved general ticket and platform ticket without any hassle.
How to book on UTS on Mobile app-
1. For booking unreserved general ticket through UTS on Mobile, you must first take permission to turn on GPS.
2. After turning on GPS, you will be able to book railway tickets within a radius of 10 kilometers near your home.
3. After this you have to fill your name, mobile number and other personal details.
4. After this you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number which you fill here.
5. After registering on UTS on Mobile, fill the station from where you want to book tickets.
6. After that fill the destination place.
7. After that enter the information of the ticket number.
8. After this your ticket booking will be done by making online payment.