If you are planning to purchase Cheapest Petrol Scooter Then Here Are the 5 best options
Top 5 least expensive scooters 125cc: There is a new craze in scooters across the nation. This is why the demand for scooters has increased over the past few years. Scooters are better suited for use in congested areas too. No matter if you’re male or female they are to be the most preferred of both. Additionally, plenty of room is accessible in scooters, making it simple to store your luggage. If you’re also looking to purchase a new scooter, you’ve come to the right spot. Today , we will talk about the most affordable and efficient scooter with 125cc engine here.
1. SUZUKI Access 125 – The first scooter on this list is the Suzuki Access 125. It comes with all the features an ideal family-friendly scooter would need. The scooter is now available for purchase with BS6 update that adds additional features, and a higher mileage. It comes with a single-cylinder 124cc. The engine can produce 8.6 BHP at 6,750 RPM as well as 10 Nm torque when it is at 5,500 RPM. The price of the talk starts at 75,024 rupees (ex-showroom).
2. HONDA ACTIVE 125Honda ACTIVE 125 – The second of the scooters on this list is the Honda ActiVA 125. This is the top-selling scooter. Its engine is equipped with fuel-injected technology. It is an air-cooled engine with a capacity of up to 124cc single Cylinder. To ensure a comfortable ride the Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT) is utilized in the engine. The engine can be capable of producing 8 bhp of power and 10.3 Nm of torque. In terms of price, it starts at 75,761 rupees (ex-showroom).
3. TVS NTORQ 125– The third scooter on the top three includes TVS NTORQ 125. It has a lot of features. One of the most notable features is the dual-screen layout with an LCD as well as a TFT screen. In addition it also has the company’s patent-pending TVS SmartXonnect system is also included, and is easily connected to smartphones via Bluetooth. Features such as SmartXTalk and SmartXTrack are also available on the scooter. The price prices start at around Rs 82.592 (ex-showroom).
4. TVS JUPITER 125 – The fourth of the scooters on this list of scooters is TVS Jupiter 125. You’ll find several advanced features inside it. It’s competing against Honda Activa 125. It’s powered by an 124.8cc single-cylinder air-cooled motor that can put out 8.3 PS and 10.5 Nm top speed. Its engine has an automatic CVT gearbox. This Jupiter 125 comes with a number of modern features that include Intelli-Go technology disc brakes made of alloy which are the biggest in its class, USB socket and external fuel filler lid. The price prices start at around 80,228 (ex-showroom).
5. HONDA GRAZIA – The fifth and final scooter on this list of scooters is Honda GRAZIA. It comes with BS6 upgraded engine, a new design and additional features. According to a press release from HMSI the display for the instrument is now available on the scooter equipped with an engine running at 125cc. It has the average fuel efficiency, real-time fuel efficiency, an ealing stop mechanism, a the side-stand indicator as well as a meter 3 steps indicator for ECO, clock, speed data are all available. In terms of price, starting at the price of Rs $79,597 (ex-showroom).