How To Withdrawal Cash By Scan UPI QR Code Check Here Details
This means users can withdraw cash from ATM machines without using their debit or credit cards. The biggest advantage of this will be that you will be able to withdraw cash in case you forget, lose or damage your card.
If you are wondering how to withdraw cash from ATM using the UPI app, then follow our step by step guide.
ATM machine should be with UPI service.
Any UPI based payment app like GPay, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, Paytm Your smartphone should work with internet connection.
This is how to withdraw cash
- To withdraw cash, go to the ATM machine and select the option of cash withdrawal.
- After this, select the option of UPI on the screen of the ATM machine.
- Now a QR code will appear on the screen of the ATM.
- Now open any UPI app on your phone and scan the QR code.
- Now after scanning the code, enter the amount you want to withdraw. Currently, the cash withdrawal limit is only Rs 5000.
- Now enter the UPI PIN and process.