How To Block Spam Call In Apple IPhone Check Here Full Process
Spam Calls in iPhone: The situation of spam calls is getting out of control, and it is becoming more and more difficult to avoid these calls. Previously, spam calls were marked as “unknown numbers”, or it was relatively easy to determine whether it was a marketing call or a real call, but more recently, spammers have used those numbers to bypass spam filters. Found a trick to cheat that looks like your friend’s number.
So if you are tired of these spam calls, here is how you can block spam calls on your iPhone. There are a few apps, including TrueCaller, that you can use to block spam calls on your iPhone. But, iOS has in-built spam call filtering to block incoming calls from spammers or scammers.
Here’s how to block spam numbers on an iPhone
- First of all open the Phone app on your iPhone.
- Now tap on Recents and press the i button.
- Now scroll down and tap on Block this caller to block the number.
You will not receive any notification for calls from the number you have blocked, and if you wish, you can review the blocked numbers and unblock a number to receive calls again.
Follow the steps below to unblock a number on your iPhone
- Now open Settings on your iPhone.
- Now tap on Phone.
- Now select Block Contacts, and tap on the Edit button at the top right corner.
- Finally, to unblock the number, press the ‘-‘ icon beside the number.