Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Madhuri Dixit and Jackie Shroff starrer film Devdas was released 19 years ago today on 12 July 2002 and the Bollywood classic movie Devdas directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali proved to be a super duper hit at the box office and it The film is considered one of the best films of the Hindi cinema industry. In this film, actor Shahrukh Khan was seen in the role of Devdas, Aishwarya Rai played Kedar of Paro and Madhuri Dixit as Chandramukhi and Jackie Shroff as Chunilal.
Let us tell you that the film Devdas was an expensive budget film and the director of this film, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, made every scene of the film very brilliantly to make the film a superhit and when the film Devdas was released then this film was released that year. proved to be the highest grossing superhit film of the year. Let us tell you that recently on 12th July 2021, this film has completed 19 years and today we are going to tell you some interesting facts related to the superhit film Devdas, so let’s know.
1. The set of the film Devdas was made very brilliantly and about 12 crores were spent in preparing this set and the maximum money was spent in making the set of Chandramukhi i.e. Madhuri Dixit’s kotha.
2. Paro i.e. Aishwarya Rai’s house in Devdas was designed very luxuriously and stained glass was used to make this house, out of which about 3 lakh rupees in this whole mansion only Paro’s room was made. It was spent so that Paro’s house could be shown as beautiful and luxurious.
3. It is worth noting that it took about 9 months to prepare the very luxurious and beautiful set of the film Devdas.
4. In the film Devdas, Aishwarya Rai made everyone crazy with her beautiful sari look and a total of 600 saris were bought for Aishwarya Rai in the film Devdas and the style of wearing these sarees was created by well-known stylist Neeta Lulla. did |
5.Aishwarya Rai took 3 hours a day to get ready for Paro’s look in the film Devdas and she was dressed in a very heavy saree of 8 to 9 meters daily.
6. The song “Dola Re Dola” from the film Devdas became very popular and in this song both Aishwarya Rai and Madhuri Dixit together gave excellent dance performance. In this song Aishwarya Rai made big and heavy in her ears. -Were wearing heavy earrings, due to which, during the dance, she had pierced her ears due to the earrings and blood also started flowing but Aishwarya Rai did not tell anyone about this and she was not injured and completed the shooting of the song. Then after the shooting was over, Aishwarya told the crew members about this.
7. The song ‘Kahe Chhede Mohe’ from the film Devdas also became very popular and Madhuri Dixit was seen in a very beautiful outfit in this song and the hymn of Madhuri who wore the outfit in this song is said to be about 30 kg and About 15 lakh rupees were spent to prepare this outfit.
8. According to media reports, about Rs 50 crore was spent in making the film Devdas, out of which Rs 20 crore was spent only in preparing the set of this film.
9. Let us tell you that a total of 42 generators and 700 lightmen were hired on the set of the film Devdas and 30 lakh watts of electricity was supplied on the set.
10. In the year 2010, the film Devdas was ranked 74th in Empire magazine’s ‘The 100 Best Films of World Cinema’.
11. According to Time Magazine, the film Devdas proved to be the best film among all the films released in the year 2002.