150-160 Cc Bikes Can Prove To Be A Hit In Budget And Power
Best 150-160 CC Bikes- The demand for BIKES of TVS, BAJAJ, HONDA and YAMAHA companies is seen in good numbers from small to big cities. In this, bikes of 150 to 160 cc segments are prominent. This bike is quite a favorite among the people due to its low price, attractive looks and powerful engine. So let’s talk about some demanding bikes of 150 to 160 cc engine.
1. Bajaj Pulsar 150- The Bajaj Pulsar 150 cc is one of the favorite bikes among the youth of India due to its muscular look and strong engine performance. The bike is equipped with features like single-channel ABS, double disc brakes, a digital instrument cluster and LED taillight. In this entry level bike, you get to see 4 variants of it along with 12 different color options. Its price starts from Rs.1.1 lakh.
2. Yamaha FZ FI- The Yamaha FZ FI with 150cc engine remains a very favorite bike among the youth. YAMAHA, the FZ FI has the highest buy in the lineup. You also get to see features like a fully digital instrument cluster, LED taillights, single channel ABS and LED headlamps in this bike, while this bike is available in two color options and a standard version. The price of this bike starts from around Rs 1 lakh.
3. Honda Unicorn- If you are looking to get an affordable bike, then the Honda Unicorn is a better option for you in the 160 cc segment. You can get to see less features than expected in this bike. This bike is available in the standard version, in which you also get to see three color options. On the other hand, Honda should consider updating this bike. Talking about the price, this bike starts from Rs. 1.2 lakh, and let us tell you that you also get to see a sleek commuter-ish look with chrome inserts in this bike.
4. TVS Apache RTR 160- If you want a bike with a sporty and dangerous design, then TVS Apache RTR 160 is a better option for you. Features like semi-digital instrument cluster, Glide Thru Technology (GTT) and LED taillight are seen in this bike. TVS Apache RTR 160 bike gets tank extension on both sides, chrome exhaust cover, underbelly pan, single piece seat, split-type rear grab handle and awesome graphics throughout the body. The price of this bike is Rs 1.21 lakh.
5. Bajaj Avenger Street 160- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 cruiser bike is the most affordable and preferred cruiser bike. In this bike, you get to see comfortable riding facilities and a great look with some chrome elements. This bike is available in only one variant with two color options, while the price of this bike is around Rs.1.9 lakh.